So, this is the first new blog post in quite a while. This project had been on the backburner for a lot of people for the past year, although significant progress has been made. The current team of people is roughly the following:
- PhiNotPi (myself) – Delegator in Chief. Created the Cogol language/compiler.
- K Zhang – The hardware guy who has assembled the complete computer in VarLife.
- El’endia Starman – Developed the online VarLife simulator and QFTASM interpreter.
- Muddyfish – Is developing a new-and-improved language and compiler.
- Cows quack – Is helping develop the new language and compiler.
- Quartata – Is working on an LLVM backend.
- Mego – Did some work on a circuit simulator, but is now working on a VarLife to Life converter.
The next few blog posts will be dedicated to individual subjects to summarize the current status of the project, which is actually very close to completion.